COVID – 19 We Are Open for Business
GIBBS are proud to be working alongside our colleagues in the renewable power generation sector maintaining the wind generation equipment allowing continued power supplies during this tough period.
- Provide offshore welding services for any wind farm based around the UK. We are an approved welding supplier for Siemens Gamesa and have done work on many of the wind farms surrounding the UK.
- Provide onshore welding services for any wind farm with repairs to internal and external aspects of the turbine.
- Providing continued works for local councils in required areas.
- Providing marine engineering assistance for ships / transports which are in vital need to provide services key to the country’s well being.
- Construction engineers and are on hand to help with any projects that need completing, undertaking such as temporary accommodations and environments as required.
- We can provide welding & fabrication services for essential repairs in local key areas of business which must be maintained during the crisis.
- If we can be of any help, please contact us by phone or email.
- We ask kindly that customers who contact us during this period understand that we will prioritise each request we receive on the basis of key essential works required. We can assure all customers that we are not being selective with our services, just making sure we make the biggest contribution with our services in the areas where that contribution is required the most.
CONTACT GIBBS TODAY
CLEAR STRUCTURAL THINKING
Gibbs Steel Fabricators Ltd - From the Blog
Some error has occured.
* is a required field